Up to £35,000
+44 (0)151 666 8965
3 months ago
The company is currently going through an exciting period of change due to the reforms happening within the Legal sector and are also going through a digital transformation as well as introducing innovative ways in working using the latest tech.
- Managing your time between working on BAU and incoming projects
- Working closely with the MI Lead to update them with any issues that arise
- To review your work before ‘go live’
- Gathering requirements from the wider business
- Working on Data Migration Projects
- Technical Development of MI Solutions
- Creating reports for various internal teams
- To have worked extensively with SQL Server including T-SQL Programming, SSIS & SSRS
- Experience with either Qlikview or Qliksense
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- To have worked with large data sets
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.