Circa £30,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
28 days ago
The client, a market leader within high end interior design is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team.
Established over 30 years ago, this business has gone from strength to strength whilst acquiring companies along the way to further strengthen their portfolio and become the widely recognised organisation they are today. This position offers the opportunity to work with a range of businesses that fall under the wider company name to design and develop exciting and attractive websites, landing pages and all round UX optimisation ensuring that online customers receive the best possible experience.
Responsibilities include -
- Maintain, improve and develop the group websites.
- To act as the lead of greenfield web development as and when the business acquires further companies
- To code the front-end web designs produced by the creative team and to manage these projects through to completion, liaising with external agencies when necessary
- Install, Test & debug WordPress plug-ins
- To act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) with all web development issues both internally and externally with agencies.
- Running the development and implementation of CRO tests
Experience Required –
- A minimum of 2 years Front-End web development experience
- Strong WordPress experience
- WordPress development from scratch
- Working experience of Bootstrap CSS or similar framework
- Good understanding of UX/UI and CRO principles
- Experience using version control systems such as GIT
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.