+44 (0)151 666 8960
about 2 months ago
My client is a leading consultancy who have a strong presence in the Infrastructure sector and are currently supporting a variety of high profile projects across the Rail, Highways, Nuclear and Water industries to name just a few.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business with a strong reputation for delivering high quality services and a varied portfolio of clients and projects.
Working within integrated client teams, you will use your behavioural skills to share your knowledge/experience and work jointly with our clients and their other supply chain partners to develop/deliver solutions to some of the UK’s most complex project challenges.
• Ensure Purchase Orders are placed on time and in accordance with best practice
• Manage Requisition to Purchase Order Process
• Keep excellent records of external commitments made
• Any other duties commensurate with Procurement activities as identified by the Head of Supply Chain
Requirements (Required and highly desirable):
• Experience with the Purchase Requisition - Purchase Order placement process
• Contract formatting for Project Leads
• Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (C.I.P.S.) or Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) (or working towards)
• OJEU procurement regulation experience
• UK Rail industry knowledge and / or experience
• Relevant experience of delivering in an engineering based Procurement
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.