+44 (0)151 666 8950
7 months ago
The successful QA Manager will have experience of working with chilled / frozen food products in a food manufacturing environment. You will also have experience of successfully leading a team. You will be experienced in playing a lead role in conducting audits including BRC and will ideally have an intermediate Food Safety and HACCP qualification.
Quality Manager Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead a team of two QA team members and hold regular team briefings with the team.
- Working alongside the Technical Manager, take a leadership role to promote Quality and Food Safety in all aspects of the business.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Look after the pest control contract.
- Responsibility of calibration of key equipment.
- Managing non-conformances and ensuring systems capture any anomalies. Conduct analysis to rectify any anomalies.
- Ensure quality management systems are implemented and adhered to within the factory.
- Management of QA staff to ensure an effective and proactive role within the site.
- Monitoring of the factory GMP system.
- Monitoring and implementation of the site HACCP system to ensure the safe production of product.
- Ensure completion of internal and external KPIs.
- Provide training internally as and when required.
- Represent the site during Customer visits / audits.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.