£25,000 pro rata
+44 (0)151 666 8950
4 months ago
The role involves supporting the Logistics Manager in the delivery of the company’s Logistics Strategy to ensure optimum results that support the delivery of company goals.
The successful Logistics Coordinator will have previous experience in working in the Logistics Department of an FMCG Manufacturing facility. Experience of using an ERP system is essential. Any H&S or Supply Chain qualifications would be highly advantageous. The ideal candidate will be able to speak French, Dutch or German due to some international travel.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Co-ordination of 3rd party logistics companies across Warehouse & Distribution internationally.
- Manage the integrity of stock.
- Encourage H&S internally and externally.
- Manage relevant scrap and obsolete inventory management process.
- Maintain high customer service levels throughout every task.
- Resolution customer issues
- Central contact for certain suppliers.
- Administration of primary and secondary logistics requirements including supplier invoicing and customer returns processing.
- Manage the International pallet control process.
- Adhere to Quality systems and procedures to ensure products meet food safety (HACCP), legal and customer requirements.
- Build and develop successful supplier relationships
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.