£40000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
9 months ago
£40,000-£42,000, pension, healthcare and Benefits
Liverpool, North West
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is currently seeking a control and instrumentation engineer (EC&I engineer) to manage the site data and control systems to achieve engineering objectives, and to ensure that all available resources are effectively deployed to achieve maximum benefit to the overall site operation.
Control and Instrumentation engineer (EC&I engineer) responsibilities:
- Improve and promote safety across the site,
- Ensure the smooth running of the plant and machinery,
- Trouble shooting, fault finding & resolution to root cause of electrical, pneumatic systems, automated control systems, plant and equipment
- Support Electrical & Instrumentation based shut down activities based on the plan provided by the Engineering Manager
- Identify and procure critical plant spares,
- Support engineers in fault diagnosis and rectification of control system failures,
- Improve machines and processes to increase equipment effectiveness,
- Manage and supervise contractors and subcontract labour,
- Identify, create and maintain PPM work schedules,
- Help identify training needs of Engineers,
- Support all Engineering personnel to achieve departmental goals,
- Ensure all breakdowns & project work are carried out within set budgets, and;
- Responsible for your own personal training and development needs.
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.