£40 - £50 per hour, Benefits: Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
+44 (0)151 666 8994
Senior Quantity Surveyor
4 months ago
3 months intially.
As soon as possible.
You will need to develop an in-depth knowledge of the Contract and subcontract conditions of contract to be able to support the delivery team as required. You will also need to manage the work of quantity surveyors.
Due to the nature of this position, you must hold or be able to obtain UK Security Clearance. If you currently hold SC Clearance or a P4 pass, this would be highly advantageous.
- Civil Engineering and/or mechanical installation experience
- Preferably experience working with NEC3
- Experienced in subcontract procurement
- Preferably experience of working for a contractor
- Quantity Surveying qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead direct reports
- Min 8 years post qualification experience
*Rates for this position are negotiable depending on experience*
Should this position be of interest to you, please apply direct and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.