£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8965
about 1 month ago
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To be in constant communication with the wider business and applicants to provide business information such as employment, recruitment, personnel records, licences and related legal requirements.
- To work closely with departmental heads to ensure all staff are aware of procedures and administrative processes.
- Coordination of entire employment process such as tracking of staff and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) compared to business objectives.
- Ensure that the HR team is on track to meet deadlines
- Developing written material such as letters, forms, brochures etc.
- Review current training requirements and evaluate the effectiveness of current programs to determine whether there is a need to amend processes internally.
- To prepare a range of reports for the wider business such as end of year reports and vacancies.
- Coordinate with 3rd party companies to ensure the building is kept inline with rental agreements
- To manage payroll including submission and reporting and to ensure that all filing is submitted on time.
- CIPD level 3 or 5 qualified
- Excellent Microsoft Application Knowledge including Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.