£25,000 - £30,000
+44 (0)151 666 8947
21 days ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£25,000 - £30,000
Telford, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromich, Birmingham, Staffordshire
A food manufacturing company with a site based in the Wolverhampton area is currently seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Specifications Technologist will include –
- Liaising with suppliers to collate all raw material and packaging information required by the business.
- The provision of finished product specifications and related documentation to customers.
- Responding to internal and external queries on food safety and quality related matters.
- Maintaining and developing all food safety & quality systems and databases.
- Liaising with and supporting other functions such as Production, Procurement and NPD, in all areas of food safety and quality.
- Assisting with third party audits
- Effective planning, scheduling and allocation of tasks for the Specification Technologist team, to ensure internal targets and customer deadlines are met.
- Registration of ingredients and products with accreditation bodies.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working as Specifications Technologist within a food or drink manufacturing company. You must have good planning and organisation skills and the ability to manage a large work load in a busy environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.