OTE 30,000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
JS - 080469
10 months ago
Our Client was founded back in 2001 and they are very proud of the fact that they were the worlds first in creating a cloud based retail system. They produced an Epos (electronic point of sale) system that is fully cloud based.
There are other new products they are looking at launching aswell.
They are a multi award winning organisation, including several time winner of the E-commerce system of the year award and they are very much targeting the Sunday times best companies to work for.
The company (on an IT front) is very much split up in to 3 different sections, Product, Roadmaps and Customer.
- Over 700 customers and growing providing excellent stability
- Live by their core values of Customer and Culture
- Proven ability of retaining and training people in the company, Example Rose (HR) started in reception and now is the HR manager and Elaine started in the same role as this one and now is team manager
- Listen to everyone and make positive changes to the company (move round teams was one of them)
- 2 x Events, Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
- They are the largest supplier to Charities with their Epos systems
- Employee of the month
- Lots of future plans for the company including a number of new products (Seamless transactions being one of them)
- Full training is given on the products and you are shadowing other sales people for the first week or so until you are confident to sell on your own.
Due to promotions in the team, aswell as a new restructure exciting opportunities are available for Consultants to join their successful Sales division.
- Selling products and services via outbound calling to prospective customers from the existing database of 40,000 records, making appointments for the external sales team to convert to active customers.
- Achieve 3 appointments set per week or 12 per month. Phone time set at around 2 ½ hours per day on the phones
- Keeping track on warm conversations that have been had and calling back when was agreed to.
- Targeting new companies not on the database to contact (Admin time is provided for this) using google, Facebook, social media and any other medium available.
- Communicating with prospective customers via emails, brochures and letters.
- Taking full advantage of any inbound enquiries as they are the easier type sales.
- Administration of records to the highest standard, every call to be noted on the system and any follow ups tracked.
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30 (no weekend work)
- Company will support career progression
- Progression opportunities include: Team management, Key account management or external sales.
- The products are ‘very sellable’ they add value to companies
- Experience in Business to Business sales is important, you will need to have the ability to react and think quickly when asked questions or face objections.
- You will have experience of selling benefits of a product / service to a Company.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.