Hereford and Worcester
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 2 months ago
The QA Technologist will be responsible for influencing and driving the site Quality and Food Safety Agenda, actively driving continuous improvement of product quality, site standards and compliance to QMS.
The successful Quality Assurance Technologist will have previous experience in a Quality / Technical role within a food manufacturing environment and have the ability to work using own initiative. A good understanding of HACCP, BRC and Food hygiene is required for this role.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal, will be essential for this role.
QA Technologist responsibilities include:
• Check the quality control undertaken by Operational staff in Production.
• Ensure all samples have been collected and delivered to the lab.
• Identify any weakness in procedures and be involved in corrective action and relevant training to ensure compliance.
• Stop production lines when non compliance is evident and ensure quality is regained before start up.
• Completion of non-conformance documentation involving detailed investigations into root cause.
• Carry out swabbing of machinery for micro analysis.
• Understand HACCP and monitor critical control points.
• Calibration of equipment.
• Provide a trouble shooting resource on quality issues in the factory.
• Collaborating and reporting critical information
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.