£27-32,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
3 months ago
The successful Senior NPD / Development Technologist will ideally be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a food science or related subject with a minimum of 3 years NPD / concept development / product renovation experience within a food manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior NPD / Development Technologist include:
• Innovation of new products and processes in response to customer briefs
• Manage focused development of new products to cost and margin requirements
• Present new product ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to customers internally and externally
• Awareness of comparative products from all major retailers/competitors
• Work to critical path plans, organise and control resources to deliver products and processes to an agreed quality and timescale.
• Monitor and benchmarks product quality of new and existing products
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.