+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Stafford, Redditch, Kidderminster, Coventry, Nuneaton, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, WestMidlands
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in the Birmingham area is currently seeking a Health & safety Support officer to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to coordinate Health & Safety across various sites based around the UK. The successful H&S Officer will report in to the UK Health & Safety Manager.
Key Accountabilities for Health and Safety Support Officer –
- Ensure compliance with current legislation, industry standards, company procedures and H&S training.
- Maintain and develop the safety culture throughout the organisation in line with the commercial needs of the business.
- Give assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions.
- Advise the wider operations/management team on the implications of current and emerging health, safety, welfare legislation
- Inspect production areas of the business on a regular basis, identifying probable risks and advising on suitable control measures.
- Help standardise and streamline wherever possible.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.