£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance and Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8979
5 months ago
Salary: £45-50k plus car and benefits
We are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for one of our leading clients in the Midlands.
You will be working for a prestigious contractor on major infrastructure projects within the highways sector and will require experience of working within heavy civils projects.
- Holds an RICS/CICES accredited degree or enrolled on an accredited part-time post-graduate degree
- Full Membership of the RICS or CICES desirable, or enrolled on the approved training scheme for membership
- Post graduate experience in construction industry in a commercial role
- Demonstrable financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Practical approach, logical thought process and a methodical way of working
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Experience of setting up and/or operating office management systems including filing systems and document control and distribution
- Experience of technical minute taking at contractual meetings and able to demonstrate the ability to collate information and prepare reports
- Experience of drafting contractual correspondence on behalf of the Project Manager and preparation of payment certificates and interim financial reports
- Experience of contributing to procurement and contract strategies
- Negotiating and team-working skills and the ability to motivate and lead
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable legal, contractual and construction knowledge
- Confidence and ability to assert influence
Should this position be of interest, please forward a copy of your updated CV and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.