£42000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, 25 days holiday and pension scheme, health care, free parking
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 2 months ago
The client is a leading Engineering Design and Manufacturer of large scale Mechanical Handling solutions for a wide scoop of industries including Bridges, Water Control, Nuclear and Mining. They offer multiple services including Design, Manufacture and Installation, Commissioning and Project Management including prestigious National and International Projects.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- To prepare Estimates, Tenders, Design Specifications / Technical Specifications.
- To design & program PLC / SCADA systems for various industries using Siemens, Mitsubishi & Allen Bradley equipment.
- Design electrical distribution and motor control centre systems.
- Project management of electrical engineering and controls projects from tendering to commissioning.
- On Site Commissioning both in the UK and Overseas.
The Electrical Contracts Manager will have:
- HNC/Degree as Electrical/Control Systems Engineer.
- Experience in Design and Management of Contracts through to Commissioning.
- Experience with Siemens TIA Portal software would be of particular benefit.
- A can do attitude to a wide variety of tasks throughout a wide cross section of contracts.
On offer is an excellent package including £42-48k salary, Company Car, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, free parking and health care. 37 hours per week.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.