+44 (0)151 666 8947
8 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£££ Competitive (4 on 4 off DAYS)
Cambridge, Bourne, Peterborough, Boston, Spalding, Wisbech, Grantham, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Lincolnshire is currently seeking a Site Services Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to proactively manage asset care to ensure that equipment performance is maximised. The Site Services Engineer will report in to the Site Services Engineering Manager.
Key Accountabilities for Site Services Engineer –
- To provide proactive and effective response to all breakdowns across the shift.
- Play a proactive role by supporting the development of efficient and effective asset care programmes to improve equipment reliability and availability across the site.
- Ensure cost of maintenance is transparent and communicated to necessary stakeholders.
- Ensure the proper use of SAP and other relevant IT systems.
- Understand and support the site services KPI framework to drive performance.
- Take part in capital projects when extra support is required.
- Proactively use 5S, GMP and RCA methodologies and ensure CI tools are utilised.
- Support the Engineering Shift Leader in being the first point of contact for engineering support for the wider team.
To be considered for this role you must have a HNC or equivalent in an electrical or multi skilled discipline along with hands on experience in PLC fault finding and also 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. You will ideally have a strong operational background and have good working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Work and Excel.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.