£25,000 - £27,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8950
6 months ago
The successful Quality Technologist will ideally have experience in a Quality Assurance role within the food manufacturing industry. Any qualifications in auditing, HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The Quality Technologist will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the Quality Technologist will include:
• To uphold food safety and quality standards across site.
• To work alongside production providing technical support.
• To represent the Quality Department at daily production meetings.
• To carryout inspection and testing of finished products and raw materials as specified in the site quality system ensuring compliance with specifications.
• To take and prepare samples and swabs for microbiological analysis.
• Provision of Certificate of Analysis to customers efficiently.
• Periodic CCP, GMP and other hygiene audits.
• Ensure efficient archiving and storage of records and retained samples.
• Calibration of test equipment.
• Assist in the investigation of complaints.
• Assist in customer and supplier audits.
• To assist in conducting traceability and recall events.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.