£55000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
3 months ago
Salary: £55-£60,000 plus benefits
My client is currently seeking a Senior Planner to be involved in one of the most exciting transformation projects in the North West, the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme (MAN-TP).
As Senior Planner you will be involved in the most significant programme of investment ever made in Manchester Airport, a £1bn programme to upgrade and reconfigure existing assets and improve service to customers globally.
Overview of Role:
To develop, manage and maintain project schedules and associated breakdown structures for effective project planning and progress monitoring, including the development and application of planning best practice to ensure consistency in schedule definition and development, and delivery of integrated portfolio, programme and project plans.
- Experience in working with Programme and Project Managers to clarify scope and build appropriate schedules to aid management activities
- In-depth and broad understanding of planning as applied in major construction environments, coupled with extensive expertise in the development/maintenance of project and programme baselines (principally within a Primavera P6 toolset) and their utilisation in generating earned value management information
- Experience operating within a complex project controls environment
- Demonstrable experience of proactively capturing and reviewing lessons learnt to support changes to procedures to build best practice
- Engineering based degree or similar. Working towards a recognised qualification in Project Controls (NVQ level 3)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.