+44 (0)151 666 8947
22 days ago
Dorset, Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, South West
A leading manufacturer in the South West is currently seeking a Lead Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager the successful Lead Planner will be responsible for providing daily production schedules and formulating long-term planning based on sales forecasts.
Lead Planner responsibilities include:
- Provide production schedules based on sales forecasts
- Communicate long-term forecast supporting purchasing activity
- Level production load through scheduling of production for stock
- Regulate finished good stock variance both in and out, including stock control and logistics
- Run reports through MPS and MRP
- Manage planning communication
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant manufacturing experience, be confident in the use of MRP / planning systems and possess strong Excel skills.
You must have good attention to detail with the ability to synthesise information and excellent communication skills. You will be passionate with a drive to succeed within supply chain.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.