£28000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Planner will be pivotal in managing the sales forecasting process for major retailers and supply planning, ensuring minimum inventory holdings on site.
The successful Supply Planner will ideally be degree educated, or equivalent, and will have worked in a planning role within the FMCG manufacturing sector (food / drink / pharma). You will have in depth knowledge of supply planning processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes.
Responsibilities of the Supply Planner include:
• Providing the plant with a production plan consistent with plant capacity and forecast.
• Perform supply analysis highlighting areas of concern for the next 12-18 months.
• Manage supply planning alerts on a daily basis
• Liaise with customer care on order exceptions in case of supply issues.
• Maintain finished goods inventory at target levels to ensure high service levels.
• Insure coordination with plant and subcontracting schedulers to execute production plan on a periodic basis.
• Support the S&OP process meetings to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, and supply plan to meet demand and resource implications.
• Ensure master data is kept up to date in all systems.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.