£32175 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
22 days ago
Salary of £32,175pa.
A market leading specialist in both the Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance & Installation industry is now currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to assist with the supervision of a strong expanding workforce throughout the North West region.
Specialising in both new build and refurbishments within the Commercial sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a local growing company with great progression opportunities for someone with high future career prospects.
Daily Duties Will Include:
- Plan, lead and complete on site electrical installations/maintenance whilst supervising staff when installing and testing all electrical systems and equipment, power distribution and controls, lighting systems, wiring cabling and conduits, and all associated components across the site.
- Provide guidance and assistance to staff on site at all times when required.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with senior management to ensure the progress of each project is carefully monitored and completed ahead of deadline.
- Ensure company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- JIB card.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays per annum.
- Competitive pension scheme available.
- Company Van/Vehicle can be negotiated in with salary.
- Excellent future progression opportunities available.
We are looking for an individual who takes pride in their own work, who is reliable and someone who is able to remain calm under challenging situations. The role will require a reasonable amount of travelling, though you will be based in and around Liverpool for the majority of your time.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
If you are now looking for your next challenge and you are interested in the upcoming opportunity that we have available, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0151 666 8936 if you require further information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.