£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
11 months ago
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Sector: Engineering / Nuclear / Highly Regulated
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls professional at the earlier stages of their career who wants an opportunity to progress within a highly established and sought after engineering services organisation.
You must have a flexible approach to learning and development and ideally have achieved HNC/ONC engineering or construction related qualification, along with some experience working in an engineering / construction environment, whilst supporting the Project Control function.
Purpose of the role:
To support Project Managers in the delivery of tenders and projects in all aspects of project control ensuring full compliance with the pre-determined standards of safety, quality, environmental and security and the conditions of contract.
- Assist in the compilation and presentation of data which supports tender / bid activity in relation to project risk, resourcing requirements and schedules.
- Assist in providing financial information for inclusion in the bid / tender response which includes projected costs and potential earned values.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager and Planning Engineer, to assist in the identification of project requirement and specification and to assist in compilation, providing information which supports project delivery. This will include
- Project programmes
- Resource planning
- Schedule of work
- Project plan
- Estimated hours & timescales
- As projects progress ensure Project Manager is provided with necessary information and intelligence to ensure project / programme plan is maintained through to completion. This by preparing and maintaining -
- Estimated hours and timescales
- Resource / Forward load schedule
- Production Plan
- Potential resource conflict
- Change control register [cost and scope]
- Assist Project Manager / Project Engineer & Planning Engineer to establish project risk register, undertake qualitative and quantative risk analysis and assist in risk monitoring and control.
Project Control, Project Control, Risk, Planning Engineer, Primavera, P6
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.