£20000 - £21000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 month ago
My client is a Global Chemical Manufacturing business - Following a period of growth, we have been engaged on an exclusive business to recruit a Process Chemists on their behalf.
Duties will include;
- Manufacture and produce chemicals on a plant scale basis.
- Analysis of raw material, in process and finished product using HPLC and GC
- Critical interpretation of analytical data
- Communicate and appropriately document analysis
- Second analyst checking of analytical data
- Perform daily/weekly calibrations/monitoring of analytical apparatus
- Preparation of customer standards/samples and related documentation
- Updates to analytical databases and spreadsheets
- Laboratory housekeeping
- Standard assessments
- Document generation and reviews
- Comply with all COSHH regulations and safe lab practices
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical systems
PLEASE NOTE, THIS POSITION IS A SHIFT POSITION AND WILL INCLUDE THE NEED TO COMMIT TO BOTH DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.