£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 18% bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8956
8 months ago
Wiltshire, Swindon, Oxford, Bath, Gloucester, South West, Bristol, Oxfordshire.
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Manager to lead a mid sized Microbiology team through a period of growth.
The Microbiology Manager role will be responsible for the management of several key projects as the organisation goes through a period of transition.
Duties will include;
- Manage the Microbiology department on a day to day basis.
- To provide a comprehensive microbiology service to the Development laboratory.
- To prepare validation protocols and reports for external clients developing sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical products.
- To liaise with Microbiology Laboratory to ensure the validation and routine testing is completed to regulatory guidance, client expectations and time scales.
- To review data and prepare test method procedures and other technical documentation within the department, as required.
- To ensure that all work performed complies with departmental procedures and cGMP.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to there being no attenuating circumstances.
- To perform and manage projects in the department, as required.
- To develop and validate laboratory procedures within the department, as required.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to participate with departmental and site wide problem solving as required.
- To carry out other tasks which may be required from time to time.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.