£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance & benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8979
4 months ago
Ref. – 080311
Locations – Glasgow
Salary – £45,000 - £55,000 plus Car allowance & benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor within my client’s Glasgow office. You will be joining an established Commercial Services Team which can offer you exposure to a varied and diverse workload across all property and industry sectors.
In this role you will be dealing with all aspects of pre and post contract surveying and cost management, including managing the client relationship and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior managers. You'll hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Conversant in all aspects of Quantity Surveying with extensive experience of working in one, or more, sectors of property and industry.
- Experience in use of and knowledge of JCT and NEC3 suite of contracts.
- Track record at delivering projects to time and budget.
- Demonstrate a highly motivated, pro active approach to clients.
Effective problem solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions.
- Client interface level of responsibility on a project basis in conjunction with senior grades.
- Knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction costs.
- Flexibility on being office or site based.
- A full driving licence and prepared to travel as required.
- IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Quantity Surveying related software packages (CostX etc.).
For further details, or to apply, forward your up to date CV to andrew.c.a4ljbmnslsg@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.