£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
FMCG food Manufacturer
£30,000 - £35,000
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is now recruiting an NPD Process Technologist to join their Development team based on the south coast.
Reporting to the NPD Manager, the successful NPD Process Technologist will work to ensure the smooth transition of newly approved products from concept through to launch, ensuring the technical and quality standards are achieved. The Process Technologist will be required to challenge current factory processes and look for improvements, efficiencies and value engineering. You will be required to take new test approved products through the development process onto full scale factory launch ensuring the safety, legality and quality of those products.
The successful Process Technologist will have previous food manufacturing experience in process development – either from an NPD or production position.
Process Technologist responsibilities include:
• Working with Development Technologists to ensure that both new and existing products developed are consistent during manufacture.
• Following the project plans to ensure that products from first production runs are delivered in line with plan and are right first time.
• Attend first production runs when necessary particularly new product designs and concepts.
• Attend trials and first production runs review meetings.
• Ensure that relevant teams and staff are clear on which trials and first production run samples are to be made available to the NPD Team.
• Work with the technical department to revise product specifications as required.
• Manage the trial and first production run data.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.