£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 2 months ago
12 hour shifts (14-16 month contract)
NorthWest, Merseyside, Wirral, Liverpool, Birkenhead.
An FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to manage a small team in the day to day running of the production operation.
Key accountabilities for Production Supervisor include –
- Organize Team Leaders and Operators to ensure targets are met
- Ensure Health & Safety Regulations are met
- Effectively communicate between the floor and operations management
- Train and develop Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Ensure adherence to GMP, SOPs and quality standards where applicable
- Cover for Team Leaders, as required, during periods of absence
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.