£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
6 months ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a worldwide organisation who specialise in data analysis and manipulation for external clients. They are recruiting for a BI/MI Manager to come on board to take over the internal data, business insight and management insight reporting to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Setting targets internally and allocating resource
- Calculating ROI and budget planning accordingly
- Manage performance data
- Create a new MI suite from scratch
- Give business insight on KPI's, targets, time spent on activities etc.
- Present data confidently to internal stakeholders and board members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Basic salary of between £40,000 - £45,000
- Ability to grow a new business area and define a role
- Making a positive impact on an already successful business
- Excellent benefits offered
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.