£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
5 months ago
Salary Negotiable DOE
Monday to Friday, 8am-14.30 every third Sat 6am – 2pm
Hertfordshire, Watford, Luton, Harrow, Cheshunt, Wembley, Enfield
A leading Medical Device Manufacturer is now currently seeking a Facilities Engineer to join the team. A great opportunity to join an established organisation where you can further develop and progress.
Facilities Engineer Role Responsibilities:
- General day to day checks of equipment to ensure safe running and operation of building services on site
- Maintain daily checks on the Building management system and environment management system.
- General maintenance jobs around the buildings as directed
- Understanding of HVAC/Chilled water/heating/Reverse Osmosis water/Compressed air systems in relation to clean rooms
- Managing contractors carrying out work on the site
- Attend meetings as required
- Fault finding of issues relating to building services and equipment essential to maintain production environment
- First line response for key equipment and systems such as HVAC, BMS, EMS, RO water, Chillers, Boilers, pumps etc.
- Responding to emergencies, making systems safe and repairing if possible or contacting maintenance contractors for specialist services
- Managing of essential contractors to maintain site in good working order
- General odd jobs around site ensuring site is kept clean/tidy/presentable
You will be a Facilities Engineer who has at least 1 years experience working within Medical/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Formal engineering qualifications are deemed highly advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.