+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
An FMCG manufacturing company is now seeking a Supply Chain Manager to oversee the end to end supply chain operations.
Reporting to the General Manager and part of the site Senior Management team, the successful Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the end to end function, encompassing delivery of raw materials; planning of production, materials and transport; controlling and storing of material inventory and dispatch of customer orders.
FMCG food experience is essential for this position.
Key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager include:
• Promote customer and supplier relationships targeted at improving lead-time, quality and delivery performance
• Review and develop business systems to meet and exceed critical paths
• Ensure all site planning is efficient and meets the needs of the business: production, capacity, forecasting
• Manage the ERP system to create valid MPS & MRP information systems
• Support functional goals and initiatives, through KPI performance measures
• Manage and control inventory levels of both finished goods and raw materials
• Ensure warehouses are operated under best practice principles
• Integrate R&D opportunities and NPD launches into the supply chain
• Evaluate the resources, training and development of the supply chain team
• Participate within and provide support to the broader operational team
• Management of the supply chain cost centre budget process
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.