£41000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
7 months ago
Nights - 4 on 4 off (18.00 – 06.00)
Salary £41,411.30 - after a successful 3 month probationary period
Lincolnshire, Peterborough, Spalding, Boston, Grantham
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Nights Multi skilled Engineer to join the Maintenance Team at a site in Lincolnshire.
Responsibilities of the Night Shift Multi Skilled Engineer include:
- Ensure accurate & timely records are entered / recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used.
- Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these.
- Ensure operating and maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions and special tools are readily available to all engineering staff.
- Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
- Respond / assist / investigate cause of a factory Fire Alarm / Evacuation as requested by the incident controller
- Ensuring that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.