£25 per hour, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
about 1 month ago
4 Month Contract
£25 per hour
4 on 4 off (Days/Nights)
West Midlands, Birmingham, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Telford, Tamworth
A global, blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to join the maintenance team at their site in the East Midlands. The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out planned and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment as well as supporting process improvement and engineering project work.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned maintenance and service routines.
- Carrying out fault finding diagnosis/repairs on equipment and plant
- Completing relevant documentation associated with servicing of equipment
- Carrying out maintenance tasks and procedures adhering to all CME safe systems of work
- Carrying out plant installations and process modifications
- Making the appropriate entries on the computer based maintenance system
- Reporting to Engineering Team Leader
- Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.