£30000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
The role will consist of projects within a range of sectors including affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and Health.
They have consistently placed on the UK’s top 100 companies to work for in the last 20 years.
The Estimator will report to the Regional Manager
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Compiling Multiple refurbishment and new build projects up to 5 million, traditional , design and build tenders using estimating software.
- Appraising tender documents, preparing sub – contract and material enquires.
- Producing Bills of quantities
- Risk and Value Management
- Budget, estimate and cost plan preparation.
- Attention to detail
- Great problem Solver
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.