0151 666 8981
9 days ago
Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Technician join an expanding team in Guilford.
The client is an award-winning consultancy working with organisations across a range of sectors including educational, residential and commercial for both the private and public sectors from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
The Senior Infrastructure Technician will support senior staff on a number of projects covering the design of surface water drainage, SUDS and highways design for a range of high profile clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Infrastructure drawings and designs
- Liaising with utility companies to obtain quotations and layouts
- Assisting in obtaining necessary approvals from regulatory bodies
- Understanding and appreciating the role of the other members of the design team
- Liaising effectively with internal design team members
- Ensuring that the design output is compliant with the company’s Quality Assurance system
- Maintaining and developing technical capability through CPD
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and PDS
- Experience in Highways & Drainage drafting
- Awareness of the Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.