£30000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
£30,000 - £32,000
3 Shift patterns (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
A leading food manufacturer is now seeking a Shift Manager to join their operations to supervise and organise the operations of the production team.
The successful Shift Manager will have previous FMCG manufacturing experience (food preferable but not essential) at a managerial level. You will have knowledge of lean and CI techniques within manufacturing and have the ability to influence across teams at all levels within the business
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager include:
• Operate as part of the Area Management team to achieve KPI targets for area of responsibility
• To be responsible for the Shift/Line Lean Manufacturing strategy including owning the implementation roadmap, and delivering team actions on time
• Coaching of the team for implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques including Kaizen, 5S, Quick C/O and Autonomous Maintenance
• Identify and implement possible improvements within the business.
• Understanding of all relevant HR Procedures including return to work, disciplinary, grievances, recruitment and inductions liaising with the HR Department to achieve the appropriate outcome.
• Focus on clear communication, 121’s, team briefs, team development, taking responsibility and accountability.
• Provide training for staff as required.
• Ensure all staff are working to food safety / QMS standards and support and promote safe working practices.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.