£36000 - £41000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
1 x Days: Monday - Thursday (6-2 / 2-10 swing), Friday (6-12 / 12-6)
1 x Nights: Monday - Thursday (10pm - 6am), Friday (6pm - 12)
A leading FMCG manufacturer is now seeking a number of Production Shift Coordinators to join their operation on a permanent basis. Reporting to a Manufacturing Manager, the successful Production Shift Leader will be responsible for proactively managing a team to meet daily and weekly production plans whilst working to the company quality, safety and environmental frameworks, developing a team working and continuous improvement culture.
The successful Production Shift Coordinators will have previous line management experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment. You will have strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of working to H&S, Lean and CI principles. You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and achieving KPIs and influencing a culture of continuous improvement on a day to day basis.
Production Shift Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Team Management – leading development and organisational change through staff recruitment, training and development including appraisals and disciplinary processes
- Implement production KPIs aligned with business objectives
- Drive costs savings through efficient use of resources at your disposal.
- Be aware of daily service levels for area of responsibility and a plan to achieve required service levels within the agreed time frame
- Be commercially focused and implement continuous improvement initiatives that increase performance
- Support CAPEX proposals in line with safety, OEE, and quality improvements, with a view to reduce operating costs
- Improve performance and reduce waste
- Ensure appropriately trained resource is available to ensure consistent achievement of food safety, quality and GMP standards.
- Review and implement all legislative and ethical standards with regard to HSE, food hygiene and staff management.
- Attend daily production/planning meeting with appropriate preparation
- Review team priorities & progress daily and weekly
- Work closely with support functions (H&S, HR, Quality, NPD, Logistics, Site Engineering including services and Finance) to identify resources required to action any outstanding issues
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.