£39000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
10 months ago
£39,000 + benefits
4 on 4 off (days and nights)
North Wales, Chester, Deeside, Wirral, Wrexham
A growing and expanding FMCG manufacturer based in the North Wales area are now seeking experienced Mechanical engineers to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join an established site which offers progression and development.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
• Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan contained within the CMMS
• Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required, via the CMMS
• Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
• Maintain and help improve health and safety standards and ensure that staff work in a safe environment by eliminating, minimising and controlling risks to themselves and others
• Undertake training as required to further enhance individual’s skills and knowledge so that the level of support to the front line operations remains effective and efficient
• Train others so that they are able to carry out their expected work duties to the required standards
• Identify performance issues and implement appropriate and pragmatic solutions through the use of problem solving skills, tools and techniques
• In consultation with the appropriate personnel, be able to correctly prioritise the work load for the overall benefit of the site performance
The successful Mechanical Engineer will ideally have experience working within the FMCG industry. You will also ideally hold formal Mechanical engineering qualifications i.e HNC, NVQ, City & Guilds.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.