£24000 - £26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
6 months ago
I have a new fixed term contract opportunity for a Project Finance Assistant to join my clients busy finance team in their Manchester office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be working with a globally operating construction consultancy who are currently looking after a variety of high profile projects across various sectors of Infrastructure.
In order to be considered you must have the following experience:
- A detailed knowledge of project accounts - at least 3 years experience in project accounting is essential
- Excellent numeracy and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft excel knowledge
- Create project projects in the finance system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts, purchase orders, change orders and expenditures.
- Arrange the transfer of costs into and out of project-related accounts
- Review and supplier invoices related to a project and forward for approval
- Review time sheets for work related to a project and review missing timesheets
- Review charges to be applied to a project
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to Director
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report on project profitability to Director
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects (PO balance)
- Create all project-related billings to clients
- Review staff expenses for sending to directors for approval
- Investigate project expenses which cannot be not billed to clients
- Respond to requests for more detail from clients
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
To be considered for this role, please clink on the link to apply,
Project / Finance / Project / Finance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.