£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
6 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Manchester, Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale, Hyde, Salford, Lancashire.
A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Administration Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to set up and run systems to track regulatory updates and to ensure that the implementation of any changes are adequately controlled. The role will also play a key part in managing and supporting the QA documentation team and assisting with regulatory and client inspections.
Quality Assurance Administration Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage the QA documentation team to ensure all activities in support of manufacturing, Quality Control and batch release are carried out in the required timeframes.
- Ensure that all changes to quality documents are reviewed and amended via the appropriate Change Management system.
- Member of the site Change Management Review committee in relation to changes affecting client documents and systems.
- Continuously improve and streamline the quality documentation management systems utilised on site.
- To set up and run systems to track regulatory updates to ensure implementation is adequately controlled. This will include MAH variations, artwork changes and regulation updates.
- Liaise with clients in order to obtain Annual Product Quality Reviews and Stability Data and Technical Agreements in support of Qualified Person (QP) batch release.
- Assist with site Projects, including new product introduction.
- Co-ordinate the Quality Assurance aspects of the Vendor Management System, including supplier approval (in liaison with Quality Manager and Purchasing).
- Assist in regulatory inspections and client audits as required.
- Responsible for document archiving and retrieval.
- Recommend, record and report KPIS in order to measure departmental performance.
To apply please contact Darren on 0151 666 8956.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.