£18000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 month ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£18,000 pro rota
North West - Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire, Stockport, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Liverpool is currently seeking a Administrator to join their supply chain team on temporary basis.
You must be immediately available to be considered for this role.
Key accountabilities for the Supply Chain Administrator –
- Ensuring all goods are dispatched inline with customer agreed deadlines.
- Domestic and international logistic support.
- Process import/export shipments and documentation.
- Organise the movement of raw materials.
- Liaise with both internal and external customers and contacts.
- Deal with invoice and billing issues.
- Maintain dispatch records.
- Manual data inputting
- Attend and take part in weekly planning meetings.
The successful candidate will currently (or very recently) have worked in a similar role for an FMCG manufacturing company and have a high level of attention to detail. You must also have excellent communications skills and be able to hit the ground running.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.