£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, profit share
+44 (0)151 666 8943
2 months ago
Circa £35,000.00 - £40,000 per annum + benefits (Salary Dependant on Experience)
Cambridge, Bourne, Peterborough, Boston, Spalding, Wisbech, Grantham, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire
Shifts: 4on, 4off (2days / 2 nights)
A leading global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Site Services Engineer to join their growing team. You will play a proactive role in the asset care element of the Engineering function on shift, to help the site achieve optimal operational efficiency at lowest cost through the delivery of targets against the strategic objectives of the Group Supply function:
Site Services Engineer responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Shift Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality leaders and peer groups and Site Asset care Planner to support the delivery of an agreed Group Asset Care Strategy for the site
- Play a proactive role by supporting the development of efficient and effective asset care programs to improve equipment reliability and availability across the site, standardising the asset care approach with the drive to ensure effective maintenance systems.
- Support by actively embracing and utilising SAP PM and other systems to drive planning and control and focussed improvements.
- Support the Site services team when on a shift where they have no specific cover, ensure fast and effective response to breakdowns and other performance related issues. In doing so also ensure that statutory compliance is adhered and performance standards are at such that best practice is applied for the environmental impact and continuity of supply.
- Work within site electrical standards are at a minimum compliant with current relevant legislation and the Princes group standards
- When required and coordinated through the engineering Shift Lead be prepared to work with the site Electrical Duty holder who will support with the complete compliance programme.
- When applicable support capital projects through proactive involvement either when assigned to a specific team for input and actions or ensuring that the shift team are trained and developed in any new installations.
- Proactively Using 5S, GMP, RCA, and other continuous improvement tools to identify areas for improvement to ensure that the productive capability of the plant is optimised and improved for the needs of the shift and site.
- Work as part of a team with shift peers to realize objective based performance and drive the site forward on its improvement targets set within the Princes Manufacturing System framework.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.