£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
3 months ago
This would be an ideal role for someone in a QA / Quality Auditing role in the food industry, wanting to step into a Technical, office based environment. The successful QA / Technical Administrator will have a basic understanding of food manufacturing processes and food safety as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Some travel may be required to other sites so the ability to drive will be necessary.
The QA / Technical Administrator Responsibilities include –
• Maintain the artwork library ensuring that records of artwork approvals are complete and documented
• Update product specifications
• Data entry into the Product Data Sheet and actively resolving any discrepancies
• Carry out packaging intake checks and escalating issues if required
• Organise nutritional analysis certificates and enter data into the relevant systems
• Document control of technical quality management system items
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.