£££ day rate negotiable
+44 (0)151 666 8947
9 months ago
£££ Day rate negotiable
FMCG - Medical Device Manufacturing
An leading FMCG medical device manufacturer is currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Advisor to join the team on a 13 month fixed term contract. The role involves working within the Regulatory Affairs team, supporting sales and marketing units to gain registration and reimbursement for the product range and to take the products to launch.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Affairs Officer include:
- Liaising with international sales and marketing organisations to determine the local requirements for registration documentation.
- Building knowledge within the business on product registration requirements.
- Identifying and verifying suitable information available within the organisation that meets the registration requirements whilst liaising with all internal functions to ensure quality and timely provision of documents
- Request and audit of documentation required from external authorities and organisations in addition to legalisation of documents where required by the registration authorities
- Monitoring of progress with registrations, following up queries, keeping records of registrations that are ongoing in addition to the completion and maintenance of relevant certificates
- Participation in business project teams to ensure that time lines for registration and re-registration are considered and that registration activity aligns with launch plans
- Developing relationships and arranging regular contact with key markets to discuss priority activities
- Coordination of regulatory, operational and supply activities to support product launches
To be considered for this role you must have recently working in a similar role for an FMCG Manufacturing company and have a good understand of MHRA and FDA.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.