Salary - £20,000 - £23,500
+44 (0)151 666 8950
7 months ago
The successful H&S Coordinator / HR Coordinator will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment, conducting risk assessments, near miss reporting and some basic HR experience. You must also hold an IOSH certificate.
Health and Safety Coordinator / HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Ensure thorough risk assessments are in place at all times
• Ensure all audits are completed in a timely manner
• Deliver H&S training
• Ensure all H&S records, training records, risk assessments etc. are thoroughly documented
• Complete H&S briefs
• Assist with the analysis of near miss accidents
• Liaising with the Team Leaders and the Site Manager
• Implementing a positive, site-wide Health and Safety culture
• Compliance Action Plan
• The timely and accurate completion of HR administration
• Setting new employees up on the system
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.