0151 666 8981
4 months ago
As a result of expansion and continued success on a number of projects, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Compliance Engineer to join a team based in Leeds.
The Senior Electrical Compliance Engineer will provide, both independently and under direction, a professional technical service encompassing compliance related surveys, feasibility studies, designs, specifications, project management and commissioning to time, cost and quality standards.
An exciting time to join this organisation, the Senior Electrical Compliance Engineer will join a leading M&E Building Services Engineering Consultancy specialising in Mechanical & Electrical Design, together with Condition and Compliance Surveys and Risk Assessments for a range of key clients.
The successful Senior Compliance Engineer
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking site surveys utilising mobile technology to meet requirements of the brief
- Developing and presenting project design proposals to clients following external briefs
- Preparing, ready for tender, specifications designs and drawings
- Establishing and agreeing clear responsibilities as lead internal consultant on a number of projects
- Undertaking all aspects of project management as defined by the client
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences and attending continual professional development sessions
The ideal Senior Electrical Compliance Engineer will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant field
- Ability to use CAD and other computer aided designs
- Knowledge of ISO 9001and ISO 14001
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.