£22,000 - £26,000 + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
7 months ago
Reporting into the Hygiene Manager, the Hygiene Team Leader will work to support the management of the Hygiene Department to ensure standards and documentation completions are to the required standard. You will have a responsibility for a team of direct reports and you will also cover for the Hygiene Manager in their absence.
The successful Hygiene Team Leader will have experience of working in a food manufacturing environment with excellent communication skills. You must have a proven ability to motivate and sustain high-end performance levels within a team. You must also have good IT skills enabling the completion reports and collation of KPIs
Hygiene Team Leader responsibilities include:
• Ensure that operatives are performing to standards in alignment with the plan, specification, H&S and food safety standards.
• To ensure the delivery of agreed KPIs within the team whilst ensuring systems are in place to collect the necessary data to measure performance against agreed KPIs.
• Manage performance and attendance of the team, including all levels of disciplinary action, performance reviews, absence management and holiday requests.
• Ensure that the team is coached and trained thoroughly, including H&S and food safety standards.
• Liaise regularly with other departments and managers to ensure effective interdepartmental communication.
• Generate and distribute Hygiene KPI reports including micro results, chemical usage, waste and budget spend etc.
• Contractor control including overseeing permit to works, COSHH, risk assessments and contractor meetings.
• Provide cover for Hygiene Team Manager during periods of absence
• Ensure that cleaning is conducted in a food safe manner.
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.