£40 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8941
6 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
• Leading 2-4 Fitters to instruct the installation of Instruments
• Reading PID (Performance information data)
• Evaluate with the customer's Supervisor and a 3D-Model the position of Instruments and marking.
• All HSE related Induction to Staff
• Considering all technical requirements.
Hours of work:
45 PER WEEK Possible overtime & weekends as and when required by client
Self Employed = £40
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Instrumentation Supervisor, Project Manager, Programme Manager
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.