£35000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
7 months ago
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 (DOE).
Locations: Newport, Port Talbot, South Wales, Bristol.
- Generating resourced and costed schedules of work (Microsoft Project or Primavera P6), including critical path analysis.
- Integration of schedules from sub-contractors to generate overall project schedules.
- Input to key planning documents such as Project Execution Plans, Risk Register (schedule impacts), Delivery Schedule etc.
- Working with bid teams to detail the project schedule.
- Inputting cost and delivery estimates and quotations into the overall project schedule (for fully resourced schedules).
- Preparation of project schedules, including critical path analysis.
- Minimum of 3+ years in Planning/Project Controls role.
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment, preferably project-based environments.
- Numerate and competent with financial concepts, cost tracking and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6.
In this full time position you will primarily be based in Port Talbot, Newport or Bristol with flexibility sought for occasional travel to company and client offices.
Working for this highly revered organisation, you will be offered multiple pathways for significant professional development along with extensive opportunities for career progression.
For further information email andrew.c.a4ljbmnr3s3@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.