North West London
£30000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
21 days ago
£30,000 - £34,000 + 10% bonus + Benefits
Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm or 9am - 5pm
London, Wembley, Harrow, Hayes, Uxbridge, Greenford
A growing Food manufacturer is currently seeking a Facilities Technician as part of their recent investment and development plans. A brand new role to their business, the purpose of the Facilities Technician is to provide general day to day buildings and site services maintenance.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Daily, Weekly checks & maintenance of Compressed Air delivery systems, Boilers, Chiller’s, Sprinkler system, water systems, factory & pedestrian doors.
- Legionella control checks and specialist contractor control.
- Site wide WC facilities, inspection, repairs etc.
- Arranging & overseeing septic & interceptor tank emptying and maintenance checks.
- Arranging & overseeing specialist contractors for maintenance and compliance inspections, Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler system, Air Conditioning, Chiller’s, Boilers.
- General factory & office based buildings repairs.
- Replace blown lighting bulbs.
- Putting up signs, notice boards, etc
- Review and improve existing equipment and facilities in a controlled and methodical manner.
- Clearing factory wide guttering and drains.
- General grounds work, keeping on top of weed growth
- Any other adhoc duties as required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.