+44 (0)151 666 8947
9 months ago
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Wirral, Merseyside.
I am currently seeking a Quality & Technical Systems Manager to join an FMCG Manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis. This role will report in to the Quality & Technical Manager and be over seeing a small team. You will be responsible for upholding the companies’ exceptional standards through the authentication of all food safety and quality systems, documentation and processes for the site. You will be responsible for the management of compliance in HACCP, Food Safety, QMS, Internal Audits, non-conformances and so on.
Key Accountabilities for Quality Systems Manager –
- Manage, plan, complete and maintain the internal audit system and schedule.
- Be reasonable for the approval of all customer documentation.
- Manage, complete and maintain internal and external product specifications.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Development Manager for artwork approval and sign off.
- Compile and distribute information regarding legislation, customer requirements, EU / UK regulations, marketing standards etc. identifying gaps within procedure and ensuring due diligence.
- Keep food security, fraud and vulnerability risk assessment up to date.
- Responsible for supplier approval.
- Ensure NPD processes are followed.
- Responsible for site hygiene including the management of cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Ensure that procedures and supporting documentation are written in line with BRC.
- To be a fully trained member of the HACCP team and attend HACCP meetings.
- To be heavily involved with BRC and other 3rd party audits
- Implement KPI’s and report trends within these set KPI’s.
- To support the Quality & Technical Manager and deputise when necessary.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.